Do you love writing about frontend development? Want to get paid and have us promote your content to a wide audience? Read on for the details…
Until now, our articles have exclusively been written by LogRocket engineers and product managers. But in order to share a wider range of technical topics and opinions, we’re opening up our blog to the community. Starting today, we’ll be accepting contributions from community members, and offering competitive compensation for quality work.
What we’re looking for?
We’re looking for passionate developers and technical writers who love writing informative and educational content. Some sample topics you could write about include:
- Frontend development best practices
- Product/UI/UX design
Here are some examples of the types of posts we like:
One of the core features of LogRocket is the replay of console and Redux logs in production web apps. To do this, you…blog.logrocket.com
React is usually pretty fast, but it’s easy to make small mistakes that lead to performance issues. Slow component…blog.logrocket.com
Chrome’s network panel has a number of helpful visualizations for understanding network request/response performance…blog.logrocket.com
Why you should write for LogRocket
- We’ll compensate you for your time. Depending on the scope and quality of each post, we’ll offer up to $350.
- We’ll do the work to promote your content across the web. Hacker News, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- You can reach a wider audience. We regularly see 15,000 unique monthly viewers and top posts can garner over 10k views.
- You get to help other developers. Help give back to the community by sharing your knowledge and unique perspective.
- You can still publish your piece elsewhere. We simply ask to keep it exclusive to us for the first month. Then you can publish it anywhere else. We can even make introductions to publishers of other blogs who might be interested in running the piece.
Want to get started?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, a brief bio, and a link to a writing sample that showcases your technical writing ability. If you already have a post in mind, you can include that as well.