Join us on Dec 7th at 2 p.m. EDT for a deep dive on how to leverage GraphQL Code Generator to write effective operations, manage endpoints, generate-server side and client-side code, and much more, together we’re going to look at:
- Setup and installation.
- Writing effective operations.
- Managing multiple GraphQL endpoints.
- Linting against a GraphQL schema.
- Autocompletion in VSCode for a GraphiQL-like experience.
- Caching GraphQL schemas for offline development.
- Managing client-side and server-side code generation. (Example: Next.js.)
- Writing a custom plugin. (Example: MSW mock handlers.)
Simohamed is a Vue and React developer, Linux enthusiast, and interested in FOSS
Sign up for the GraphQL Codegen meetup:
Recording to be sent afterwards